So far I have worn 4 of the colors. I find myself reaching for the Jenna Hipp nail polish every time I am ready to change my polish because I love how fast it dries and it has very little to no odor which make it perfect for when I paint my nails really late at night before bed. I didn't use a base coat or top coat and the nail polish was fine without them. They dried so fast and extra shiny. The ones I have tried didn't even stain my nails. I change my polish every 3 days for fun and the Jenna Hipp polish never chipped on me. Removal of the polish was super easy and fast too.
1. Marshmallow Fondant - light yellow color that needed 2 coats. I didn't care for the color that much but it is the only yellow I own so I did learn to like it and didn't mind it. I think this is a cute and fun color to wear in the spring.
2. Crème de Cantaloupe - I am wearing this one now and it is so perfect for summer. Very bright and a beautiful coral.
3. Pink Lady Finger - untried, so I will update this later.
4. Violet Éclair - untried, so I will update this later.
5. Trés Parfait - I look forward to wearing this color because I am interested in seeing how it compares to a color I already own, Pacifica Crystal Orchid. I will update later.
6. Thin Mint - Must have color but the formula was a little tricky like most aqua mints but it is workable with a little extra effort.
7. Rose Tart - untried, so I will update this later.
8. American Pie - Love this blue! Great summer blue but I could also see wearing it again around the end of summer and into early fall. Also so happy it didn't stain my nails like most dark blues.
I hope to see more Jenna Hipp nail polish at Costco and would really like to see her release more collections. Another for Fall and Winter would having me buying more for sure.