I just wanted to share with you a few of my favorite polishes that I enjoyed wearing during the month of May. I changed my nail polish a lot but my top favorites were:
1. Zoya Ivanka - I wore this polish with an elegant black lace dress and I received numerous compliments on the pretty green polish. If you ever have plans to wear a petty black dress then be sure to pair it with Zoya Ivanka. It has a great formula, 2-3 coats looks the best, great wear time up to a few days or more, doesn't stain your natural nails.
2. Zoya Leslie - If you love light lavender colors but want something a little extra special then check this color out because it has a very unique flash of aqua within the lavender. Excellent formula, 2-3 coats, average wear time. It's not a super fast polish to remove due to the shimmer but it's almost as quick as a creme polish removal.
3. Zoya Rayne - Super pretty for spring and summer. It reminded me of Zoya Tallulah but way lighter so in a way it seems familiar and yet very different. The first coat is pretty sheer so plan for 3 or 4 coats depending on your application.
4. Jenna Hipp Thin Mint - A must have color in your collection. You may already have a similar color already so if you do then you don't need this. The formula was tricky but fine. Very little to no order, dries in lighting speed! Great wear time.
5. Jenna Hipp American Pie - A little too dark to me for wearing in the spring but it was perfect for Memorial Day weekend. I think I will plan to wear this for 4th of July too. Amazing formula, You might get away with one coat but I did 2 for fun, dries fast, no odor for a blue polish ,doesn't stain your nails! This might just be a perfect blue for every season.
6. Jenna Hipp Crème de Cantaloupe - I think this type of color is my new favorite for spring/summer. Such a bright and happy color. Nice formula, 3 coats, dries fast, lasted me 3 days until I saw tip wear because I was extra busy with my nails but it held up just fine. Due to it being a cream it was super easy to remove with nail polish remover and no staining.